Bellevue Domestic Relations Lawyers
At the office of Bertolini, Schroeder & Blount, Attorneys at Law, our Bellevue domestic relations attorneys have over 95 years of combined experience successfully working with individuals throughout the Omaha metro area. We have built our practice through a commitment to personal service, and we work hard to make ourselves available whenever our clients need answers.
A Full-Service Law Firm
- Divorce: We represent men and women throughout the divorce process, preparing and filing all necessary documents, as well as handling negotiations, mediation and trials. We will address all matters related to or arising out of divorce, and we are also prepared to handle military divorce.
- Custody and visitation: In divorce and paternity matters, we work with you to establish and implement child custody and visitation agreements that are in the best interests of your children, while protecting your rights as parents.
- Child support, collection and modification: Whether you are an unmarried parent or going through a divorce, we can help you come up with a fair child support plan. We also handle collection and modification when your existing agreement is not being honored or becomes outdated.
- Guardianships and conservatorships: If you have elderly or disabled loved ones who are unable to take care of themselves, we can help you obtain a guardianship or conservatorship so that you can more easily manage their medical and financial concerns.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: We help you to determine whether you qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. If you do qualify, we can prepare and file all documents to help you discharge your debts, making certain that any exempt assets are excluded from sale.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: If you choose to repay your creditors over a three- to five-year period or you fail to qualify for protection under Chapter 7, we will act as your advocate with creditors and with the bankruptcy court. We will make certain that any proposed repayment arrangements are within your means.
- Wills, trusts and probate: Providing comprehensive estate planning and estate administration services, our firm can help you honor the wishes of your loved ones and protect the rights of beneficiaries. We will help you explore your full range of options in order to come up with a plan tailored to your needs.
- Personal injury: Make sure you talk with an attorney before you agree to a settlement. If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in a slip-and-fall or car accident, we can help you get the medical care you need and financial compensation you deserve.
Contact Us – Bellevue And Papillion Divorce Law Attorneys
As a full-service law firm, our lawyers are committed to helping our clients with a wide range of legal concerns. Contact us online or call our 24-hour answering service at 402-982-4237 to schedule a free office consultation.